Saturday, March 13, 2010

Turn, Turn, Turn

Depending on how you look at it, I am either a year older, or a few days older than I was last Wednesday.  Last Wednesday I was 57 years old, and Thursday I turned 58 years old.  

Hmmm.Turned.  It used to be that when something "turned" it was sour/rotten/moldy/otherwise unusable.  I see how it could apply. 


This is us almost 12 years ago.  I thought he looked rather dashing, and I looked like I was becoming an oofta-oofta.


This is us about two years ago.  Can you see the change? I think it could be safely stated that I have "turned".  That is all inclusive, meaning "turned" old, fat, and more than a little scary.

What the heck?  It could be a lot worse.  So far I haven't seen my picture in the emails of Walmart People that are circulating around the net. 

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny that I still see you like in that picture of you at the lake?! Or sleeping in the lawn chair on the front lawn...and your checkered sun glasses are frozen there too.
    One of my biggest fears is turning up on the Walmart things!!

    ReplyDelete