Friday, August 27, 2010

The Meaning of Life

I have been waxing philosophic a lot lately, going on about clearing out my mind, moving on with life after work, and trips down memory lane.  After expounding on all these heavy, deep topics, I've been reveling in all the accumulated wisdom of my 58 years and have felt pretty superior about it all.  I'm on the cusp of @%@(#**&-ing nirvana! 

Trust a five year old to cut you off at the knees.

 "I'm going to my own woold now." 


(That's how you say 'world' when you can't pronounce r.)


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh ----




Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!


Well, is that what it takes?  It seems simple enough. He was good enough to explain the whole process, emphasizing the point that it has to be done on a hard floor (hahd floi).  


If one is trying to get back to basics and simplify one's life, why not take the advice of a five year old?  How much simpler and more basic could one get?  It's something to think about


 

No comments:

Post a Comment